Is your business storing valuable information and documents in paper?
If the answer is yes, have you thought about how and why you should convert your documents into a digital format?
Here are the 7 top reasons why other businesses (maybe even your competitors) have made the change to digital document storage:
- Risk that paper documents can be damaged by fire or water: If disaster strikes, flood and fire could cause you to lose your information forever.
- Save on space: Paper takes up office space. Removing this enables you to better utilise your floor plan, or even downsize altogether.
- Digital documents are easier and faster to find: Staff will be able to find documents from their PC rather than having to dig around in a file cabinet or the dodgy shed behind the office to find key information.
- Being able to provide an instant response to customer enquiries: Speed up your ability to answer customer questions by making information more easily accessible.
- You always have a backup: Digital storage makes it easy to back up files, meaning you will never lose critical documents.
- Saves money: The cost to convert your paper files to digital is less than you think and can better utilise existing equipment and software.
- It is more secure: Filing cabinets are hard to secure. Digital storage makes it more difficult for people to see documents they shouldn’t, such as HR or payroll details.
Start the conversation
Interested in discovering how simple, easy, and cost effective it is to convert your paper documents to digital? Contact us on 5229 6666 or visit www.teambts.com.au